Calix RTA from SS304L and Ultem (PEI)
The package includes:
A Calix RTA atomizer 22mm, 2ml capacity, a drip tip, a replacement top cap, a bronze separator, 4 bigger screws and spare o-rings.
INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USE
1. DO NOT disassemble the SS cup. The SS cup is made to be used as a whole. If you need to disassemble the SS cup for repairs, do not tighten too much upon reassembly.
2. Before setting up a coil, tighten the SS cup on the base. After setting up the coil, move the SS cup to the desired position. Either with the tails of the wick on the feeding holes
or away. The Calix RTA can be setup both ways.
3. The atomizers are washed together but individual washing is advised before the first use.
4. The left air intake hole is 1,6mm for tight draws (MTL). The remaining two are 1,8mm each .
5. Depending on the setup and eliquid, from half up to 3 turns of the liquid control must be opened.
6. Give the materials a few hours to settle after the first use to let the Calix RTA give out its full flavor.
7. The SS cup and chamber of the v4 will not fit earlier versions.
8. The air intake hole of the pin is 3mm. You can find the 1,2mm MTL air intake pin.
9.Do not put the tails of the wicks in the liquid feeding holes. Let the tails sit on top of them.